|Truly stunning boat, utterly fabulous location, [...] The cherry on the icing of the glorious cake that has been our North American adventure. Many many thanks to each of Colin, Dom, Jack, Milan & Sebastien for tolerating us, with charm, humour and grape juice.|
|R. Sterling, UK. Part of a family sabbatical, Desolation Sound 2011|
The Pacific Yellowfin has been mentioned in several magazines. It has also been a movie set for Hollywood movies and television. And many renown travel companies and private travel designers also trust us.
Don't forget to visit our media page as well here.
Travel designers familiar with the Pacific Yellowfin:- Abercrombie & Kent (UK)
- Askari Travel (Canada)
- Brown & Hudson (UK)
- Brownell Travel (US)
- Butterfield & Robinson (Canada) Read in our gallery what the Bespoke Director wrote on her trip.
- Cari Gray (Canada)
- Entree Destinations/ Entree Canada (Canada)
- Fraser Yachts Worldwide (USA)
- Infinity Yacht Charters (Canada)
- Indigo Bay Charters (UK) Read here what Mrs Fiona Williams wrote on her trip.
- Michael Poliza Experiences (Germany)
- Off the Beaten Path (USA)
Entertainment, press:- ABC Production The Bachelorette 2009
- Boat International August 2006, November 2006
- Canadian Geographic February 2011
- Passage Maker June 2004
- Refit Volume 8 2007
- Travel Channel Samantha Brown 2010
- Travel Channel Luxury Yachts 2009
- Universal Pictures Charlie St Cloud 2010 (Zac Efron, Kim Basinger)
- True Justice 2 (Steven Segal)
- Yachts International January 2008
- Canadian Geographic 2011
- Huffington Post 2012
- Conde Nast Traveller February 2013
- The Week UK February 2013
-Boat International UK August 2013
- Luxury Travel Magazine Australia Fall 2013
-Boat International Best of the Best 2013
Read all articles here.
You can learn more about the MAGNI7ICENT 7 by visiting the homepage here at www.Magnificent7.ca
You can read Captain Colin's interview on PURE's Wesbite here.
Pacific Yellowfin Private Charters: A true adventure awaits you
Don't hesitate to contact us to know more about our partners, our stewardship efforts or to ask any question you may have! +1604.321.2124 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for monthly updates!